Advance Iron Works' expertise in steel fabrication consistently meets or exceeds the requirements of applicable industry codes, standards and specifications, education, and quality control as defined by the American Institute of Steel Construction. Advance Iron Works is certified by the American Institute of Steel Construction, the only institutional quality certification for structural steel fabricators, erectors and bridge component manufacturers. This organization is the leading source for advancement in the structural steel industry.
Meeting the requirements for certification requires a time investment and commitment level that once achieved, ensures customers that the prevailing standards for quality and consistency are met, and often exceeded.
For over 50 years, Advance Iron Works' customers have continued to benefit from our steel fabrication expertise, built one project at a time, with qualified and trained employees, experienced project management and proven procedures, demonstrated by the following:
- Illinois Licensed Structural Engineer (SE) - Company Management
- American Welding Society (AWS) - Experienced welders are trained, tested and certified to numerous codes and procedures
- Society for Protective Coatings (SSPC) - Experienced coating applicators are trained, tested and certified to numerous sophisticated coatings
- National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) - Quality Control surface preparation technicians are experienced, trained, tested and certified
- American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) www.aisc.org - Certified Steel Fabricator for Buildings and Bridges with Fracture Critical and Sophisticated Coatings Endorsement Covered
- Business License- Village of East Hazel Crest, Illinois